Monday 20 January 2014

Guess what I've bought? - The John Green Collection! + Let It Snow! ♥


Bonjour! I hope you're all having a lovely monday!

Well I thought I'd show you lot what I've recently bought...

I bought the John Green book collection which I am so happy to have!


This is the collection it comes in a cute holder for all your books which I find super handy.
RRP: £39.95   Amazon price - £24.77. You can buy here

I have already read The Fault In Our Stars and Paper Towns and will be doing a review on them very soon!!

While I was on Amazon I also bought - Let It Snow by John Green.

 RRP: £7.99   Amazon Price - £5.75. Which You can buy here

I absolutely love the design of the front cover and I can't wait to start reading it.

Hope you enjoy this post! 

No comments :

Post a Comment