Saturday 18 January 2014

Homemade Brownies - Ingredients and Method ♥


Hola my dear bloggers!

I hope you're all very well and ready for today's cooking/baking post! When reading some of your comments some people wanted me to do some more posts on this subject so I thought I'd share with you how you can make delicious brownies to share with all the family.

Ingredients ♥  (serves 12)

100g (4 oz) - Margarine 
50g (2 oz) - Dark chocolate ( I prefer to use Cadbury's and they taste just as good)
175g (6 oz) - Caster Sugar
2 medium - eggs, beaten
100g (4 oz) - Be-Ro Self Raising Flour
pinch - Salt
50g (2 oz) - chopped walnuts (Although It's optional and I don't add them)

Method ♥ 

1- Preheat oven to 180ºC, 350ºF, Gas Mark 4. 
2 - Grease a tin which is 28 x 18cm (11 x 7 inch) or a square tin that you feel is big enough.
3 - Weigh out all the ingredients.
4 - Melt the margarine and chocolate over hot water on the cooker until melted.
5 - Remove from the cooker and let it cool.
6 - Stir in the sugar
7 - Beat the eggs and then add to the margarine, chocolate and sugar.
8 - Mix in the flour, salt and nuts if you're using them.
9 - Pour the mixture into the greased tin.
10 - Bake for about 25 - 30 minutes, until the top is crispy and the inside soft.
11 - Leave in the tin until cold and then cut into squares.

and...
 
Viòla!


Bake and Share! 

No comments :

Post a Comment