Monday 27 January 2014

Indulging in Sweet Treats ♥



Hello my lovelies! 
Today is a bit of a random post for you but I wanted to show you bits and bobs to start the week and hopefully brighten up your Monday! 

So this post is a bit of a sweet tweet...

As it's winter I love to indulge in everything hot; hot baths and especially
hot chocolate. The hot chocolates had marshmallows, squirty cream and chocolate powder. They went
down a treat. 
Even though it's winter I have been able to experience the most beautiful
sunsets.

I went shopping and came across these, the bright packaging really caught my eye and
I had seen them advertised on television. However when I tried one I actually didn't like them, I hated the
texture of them in my mouth and they tasted quite rubbery. I definitely won't be buying these again.

These are another thing I bought when I went shopping, I have seen them before but never tried them.
All I can say is that  I will definitely buying them again. They're so nice for a little pick me up.I also love
the packaging.

I hope this short post goes down a treat!

Toodlepip!


No comments :

Post a Comment