Sunday 19 January 2014

Soap and Glory - Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara Superjet Black Review


Hello you lovely lot!

It's time for another review and I have picked to review the Soap and Glory - Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara Superjet Black. 

How exciting, eh?

So firstly I'd like to say that I have only been adventurous for the past 5 months and have explored different make up. I have so many mascaras now but this mascara is in my top 3.

The thing about this mascara is that I only have to put one coat on my top and bottom lashes for my lashes to be thick which really does stand up to it's name. Also it is super super black which is another thing that I absolutely love! You need a mascara to be reliable and a mascara can not be clumpy. This mascara ticks off that box because it doesn't go clumpy on my lashes.

I love the packaging too! It's quite a classic design as it's black but the pink writing really makes it stand out which makes it unique as normally products can just be black and white.


The wand is super effective as it is quite thick but it is very flexible and gets to every lash.

These are my lashes before I applied the mascara as you can see my lashes are already
quite long.


These are my lashes once I've applied the mascara as you can see they look a lot longer and
thicker which is the look I want. The mascara also seems to make me look more awake.





This photo above shows how long my lashes look with the mascara on.



The RRP is £10.00 from Boots but I think it's so worth it as they make your lashes look fantastic! You can buy it here


Boots currently have a buy 1 get the 2nd one half price deal on Soap and Glory products so why not go down to your nearest Boots and buy this fabulous mascara.

Rating out of 10: 8/10

Thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment