Saturday 22 February 2014

Blog Sale ♥

Hello! 

I thought I would tell you all that I will be opening a new page on my blog which will be for a 'Blog Sale' most of this information will be on my blog sale page however I thought doing a post about it would inform you. Everything I sell on my blog is in good condition and they will vary from make up, stationery and even jewellery. 

Please note:
  • Postage is to UK only.
  • I accept Paypal only.
  • It will be on a first come first serve basis.
  • Postage varies depending on what you buy so leave your details and I'll get back to you with a price inc P&P, I do send second class so please bear this in mind.
  • Anything sold will be crossed off or removed from the blog so you are updated on what is still available
  • Leave a comment with item numbers and your paypal address, I will send you an invoice. 
  • From time to time, I may run offers on the items I am selling. I have the right to run these offers as and when I choose.
  • NO RETURNS, please make sure you read descriptions properly and check for swatches on the internet if you have to for further info.
I am currently selling:

CGP GCSE Geography Revision Guide - Perfect condition. I'm selling it because I don't need it anymore.  - £3.50 + P+P.

Stationery that I no longer need used a few times but still in good condition.
Stapler: £0.30 + P+P
Crayola Markers - £2.00 + P+P.


Raspberry Crush Lip Balm and Cherry Blossom Lip Balm used twice - £1.00 each + P+P.

Another photo of the Raspberry Crush and Cherry Blossom Lip Balm.
This is another photo of the owl lip balm/lip stick.



Owl lip balm/lip stick, used once. - £1.50 + P+P


No comments :

Post a Comment