Monday 10 February 2014

GiPSY Dharma - Unique handmade clothing and leather boots for women. ♥

Hola you lovely lot!

Today's post is about a business that I got emailed by called GiPSY Dharma which they do unique handmade clothing and leather boots for women. This post is a recommendation post and all the images I am using are all photos from the GiPSY Dharma website and I have permission to use them. If you want to check out this fabulous company and the products they make then head over to their website - http://www.gipsydharma.com/

I have picked a few of my favourites to feature in this post however everything they make is so unique and so so detailed.
These are the - Red Knee High Leather Boots. They are £160.00 GBP although you can convert if you're from another country.

These are the - Antique Tan Knee High Leather Boots. They are £160.00 GBP although you can convert if you're from another country.

These are the - Antique Hand Dyed Leather Flip Flops. They are £80.00 GBP although you can convert if you're from another country.

What I love about this company is that they make such unique products. I have never seen such lovely and detailed handmade boots. I would definitely recommend you to check out their products and make a purchase!

Thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment