Thursday 6 February 2014

Primark Haul ♥│ January Sales.


Aloha you lovely bloggers/readers!

So we are into fabulous February which for me is quite a chilled month except from the vaccinations I have to have and all the tests for subjects at school. On a brighter note I went to Doncaster on the 25th of last month and went to Primark and bought a couple of things so I thought I'd share them with you.

Firstly I got on the train from my hometown to Doncaster. It is a 30 minute journey there and it is the next best thing as my town is small and has literally nothing.

As you can see I have a Primark bag and in the corner there is a lush bag which I will be doing a Lush Haul very soon too.

Firstly I wanted to get some new socks, I have a bit of an obession with socks although most of them are black because of the school rules so I thought I'd brighten up my sock draw with these. They are kinda frilly and an assortment of colours and I got these for £2.50.

Another photo of my lovely new socks.

On the receipt it says these are discopants and I am in love with them, they're so soft and warm and are blue and the best thing was that they were £7.00 and got reduced to £3.00! What a bargain! 

The last thing I bought was this gorgeous little daisy 'peterpan' shirt which I absolutely love. I am obsessed with daisies and floral patterns and the collar on it is so cute. This was only £6.00 which again I love.

A close up of the pattern on the shirt.

This is the back of the shirt and it has a lovely button at the back.

Photo of me wearing it.

Photo of me wearing my shirt and my discopants, they look black but they are a really dark velvet type blue.

 I hope you've enjoyed this post and let me know what you think of my recent buys!

Toodlepip!

No comments :

Post a Comment