Thursday 20 February 2014

Revlon Lip Butter ♥│ Review.


Salut! my lovelies! Today's post is another review but it is about a Revlon Lip Butter.

I went into Superdrug and I went make up shopping to find this lovely thing in the Revlon section and found out that instead of being £7.99 it had gone down to £5 so I then deliberated which one to get so I chose this... You can buy them here

This is the Revlon Lip Butter is the shade - Sorbet 053. 

Bottom of the packaging.

The contents.

Swatch.

On my lips is the Revlon Lip Butter.

What I like/Love about this product.

- The packaging - it's quite fancy and I just love it.
- How the product is very moisturizing.
- The colour is quite faint but is buildable.
- It smells delicious.
- There is a variety of colours.

What I don't like about this product.
- The price tag - I feel like it is quite expensive compared to a The Body Shop lip butter which is only £4.
- The contents is slightly small, You don't really get a lot for the money you pay.
- I don't  really know what the 'hype' was about, yes it is moisturizing but I feel it isn't really worth the money.
- Colour fades easily.

Overall I think this product is nice as a gift however I don't think I will be buying another one as I feel you don't get enough for your money and it just fades quite easily. Luckily I only paid £5.

Rating out of 10: 5/10

I hope you've enjoyed this post!

Have you got a Revlon Lip Butter? What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment