Tuesday 11 March 2014

A BIG THANKYOU + Future Plans ♥

Aloha! 

So today I thought I would do another thank you post as I haven't done one since I reached 100 followers and I feel like it's time to thank you all again. 

So firstly...

I would like to thank all 306 of you that follow me on bloglovin', it means the absolute world to me! I love all of you so much! I never thought that I would get 10 people to follow me so this is a huge achievement for me and I wouldn't have been able to do it without you lovely bloggers! I have also reached 5,895 page views which is so awesome! I was planning a 300 follower giveaway but I have decided to wait until I hopefully reach 500 followers. I am planning something big! So thank you all! 

I also want to thank you for all your lovely comments that I receive on twitter and on my blog. Again they mean the absolute world. Like so many other bloggers we spend so much time trying to make our blog posts perfect and plan all our posts and have to fit in looking at others posts while doing other things such as work, uni or even school. In my case it is school and as I have my exams coming up soon, I will still have to put as much effort in and so to get the feedback I do it makes it all worth while.

In other news, I'm planning a series where I get other bloggers to feature on my blog either by; A blogger interview or a guest post. As I love reading these posts and I feel like it would be good to share others on my blog. If you want to be apart of it then don't hesitate to tweet me or email me.  


So thank you all again so much! 

That's all folks! 


No comments :

Post a Comment