Tuesday 4 March 2014

Barry M ♥│ Nail Varnishes.


Hello my lovelies! Today's post is about some of the Barry M nail varnishes I own. What colours have you got? - Let me know in the comments below.

My first ever Barry M nail paint is this blue one - it is great for all seasons. This was £2.99 from Superdrug.

This is the back of the bottle.

The nail varnish is in the shade - 291.

My second Barry M nail paint is this yellow colour, I bought this in summer last year and it's such a gorgeous colour. This was £2.99 from Superdrug.

This is the back of the bottle.

The shade of this nail varnish is - 307 Lemom I/C

Recently I bought this Barry M nail varnish it is a thin black nail varnish with gold bits in it. This was £2.99 from Superdrug.

Back of the bottle.

The shade of this nail varnish is - 355 Gold Mine Glitter.

My final nail varnish I have recently bought is this one. The lid really stood out to me and it looked really cute.  It compliments any colour as a clear/glitter coat however it looks good on it's own. This was £3.99 from Superdrug.

This is the back of the bottle.

The shade of this nail varnish is - E Superdrug Limited Edition.

You can buy them here.
Have you got any of these?

Thanks for reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment