Saturday 29 March 2014

Barry M TMLP Lipstick Review ♥

Bonjour!
How are all of you fabulous bloggers? How has your marvelous March been?  

Today I'm reviewing the Barry M TMLP Lipstick which I must admit is very unusual. I was looking around the blogmosphere and I came across people reviewing this product and as I had some christmas money left I decided I was going to go out and buy it. I didn't have any Barry M lipsticks until I bought this one and I was excited to try it.

I love the packaging of this lipstick, it is very plain but I prefer a simple packaging and I hope that there will be an amazing product inside.




I find with most Barry M products they have quite a plain packaging but an amazing product so I couldn't wait to find out what was inside.


As you can see the lipstick looks green and everyone immediately says 'Why on earth have you bought a green lipstick' however it is actually pink.

I wasn't sure how this lipstick would look on my lips as some lipsticks just don't suit me. The magic behind this lipstick is it reacts with the alkali levels in your lips, this determines how pink the lipstick goes. Which I think is fabulous. I feel like this lipstick is more of a lipstain but it is perfect as it is long lasting and the colour still remains slightly when you remove your make up however it's such a nice colour that I don't think anyone who puts this on would mind. 

Overall I'm very happy with this purchase and would happily repurchase it! It is so soft and feels so nourishing on your lips. You can buy it here for £4.49 and with Aloe Vera what more could you want? 

Have you  tried this lipstick and what did you think? What is your favourite Barry M lipstick?

Thanks for reading! 



No comments :

Post a Comment