Thursday 13 March 2014

Beauty Haul ♥

Aloha! 
I recently went on a beauty shopping haul because I ran out of some of my essentials so I thought I'd go and get some! 

Car journey.

All my items I bought.

This is one of my holy grail products I buy it time and time again, it's so good! One of the best shampoos!

I decided to pick uo this Niva black and white spray as I have ran out of my old one and thought I'd give it a go since I have seen it before every single youtube video recently.

I decided to buy some nail polish remover pads because you never know when you might want to change your nail varnish and I change mine so many times and normally I have to mess about with a bottle of nail remover and I get it everywhere so I thought these would be a lot better.

When you open the lid.

Tested: It removed all my nail varnish in 3 minutes.

I next bought these two imperial leather silk roll ons, I normally go for a dove or nivea roll on but they didn't have any that I liked so I got these.

I've had a terrible cold recently so I bought some tissues.

I bought some baby wipes because I'm always using them to take off some of my make up or wiping my hands.

Lastly I bought this MUA eyebrow pencil which I will review once I have got a good opinion on it.

Shopping List Receipt
- Wipes - £0.69
- Nivea Black and White Deodorant - £1.00
- Imperial Leather Roll on - £0.89
- Imperial Leather Roll on - £0.89
Pure Nail Polish Remover Pads - £0.69
Alberto Balsam Shampoo - £1.00
Pocket Tissues - £0.49 each or 3 for £0.89
MUA Eyebrow Pencil - £1.00 

No comments :

Post a Comment