Tuesday 18 March 2014

Decorating buns with Keane ♥


Hola!

So today's post is where I show you what I did with one of my little brothers, who is called Keane. He stayed over so we decided to decorate some buns! We went out shopping to Tesco and bought some plain buns, some chocolate and some smarties. He wanted to do something creative so this is what we came up with. 


I was in charge of applying the hot melted chocolate onto the buns and Keane put 3 smarties on each bun, we decorated 12 buns in total and he was very impressed with what he had done. He said they were delicious.

It goes to show that if you do the simplest of things you can make people happy. These are great with a nice cup of tea or after you've had something to eat.

Overall this cost me about £4 and I think it's such a great idea as it is simple, quick and is good for a snack or for a party and to share with the family.

Have you got any creative ideas of what you could do in your spare time?

Thank you for reading! 

Au revoir! 


No comments :

Post a Comment