Sunday 16 March 2014

Lush │Love Lettuce Face Mask Review. ♥

Bonjour! 
How're you all doing?! Today I thought I would give another review which is of the Lush love lettuce face mask.  Which I bought, back in the end of January but I have only just decided to post a review. 


This is the photo I took the day I bought it, It was pretty full and I was wondering how many face masks I would get out of it. I mean lets be honest the tubs are quite small but they're quite deceiving because you can get quite a few face masks from it. The price for one pot is £5.95 which I think is still pretty expensive. 


Most youtubers were raving about this and I wanted to try it to see if it was really worth the 'hype' and I'm always on the look out for a new brand and face mask. I have oily skin so I really wanted something to combat it.

The appearance and texture of the mask is not the most appealing but you can't judge it by looks and it didn't particularly smell of much. 

This is what it looks like applied to a finger. I would have uploaded a photo of me wearing it but I look hideous.


After I've washed off the mask.
On the Lush website they say:
"Brighten up your complexion with this gently exfoliating mask, with Fullers earth to remove dirt and oil and glycerine to soften the skin."

I don't think it brightens up my skin that much but it certainly made my face look clearer and softened my skin however my oil still remained. 

What I didn't like about this product:
- It didn't do anything for my oily skin. 
- Didn't particularly smell of anything.
- The price.
- The use by date - As they are fresh face masks they only last 3 weeks after they are made. Therefore I found I had to apply loads to my face however by doing this twice a week I managed to get 6 face masks out of it and I used it all up, so it wasn't a waste as I had seen on other bloggers posts that they had to bin it.

What I liked about this product:
- The freshness of the product.
- It cooled my skin when I applied it.
- It made me feel relaxed.
- The packaging.

Also if you bring back 5 empty pots you get a free face mask which would encourage me to try some others once in a while however they wouldn't be a must have essential. 

Have you tried any of these face masks? What did you think? 

Rating out of 10: 7/10

Toodlepip!









No comments :

Post a Comment