Saturday 1 March 2014

Perfumes │ My perfume collection 2014 ♥


Hello everyone! I hope you're all good! I can't believe it is March!

Today I thought I'd share with you my perfume collection. It is quite a small collection but I was wondering if any of you lovely bloggers have tried any of them or have any of them and what your thoughts are on them. 

The first perfume I have is...

The Sex in the city love perfume it is a really sweet smelling perfume and is nice for a day and night perfume. This was a gift 4 christmas' ago and I got it in a gift set hence it's took me so long to get to this bottle. It's a lovely perfume. buy here

Last christmas I got Beyonce's heat which came in a gift set as you can see and this is what I wear when I go out to parties. It is such a lovely scent. For the set you can  buy here

This is Beyonce's heat on it's own the bottle is very sophisticated and fabulous. Buy here


 Have you tried any of these perfumes?

What are your favourite perfumes that you have? - Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment