Wednesday 30 April 2014

Dermalogica │ Review. ♥

Hello! 

So today's post is going to be where I review the dermalogica dermal clay cleanser which is £27.00 which is quite a lot of money however one of my local beauty shops had this for £8.90 which is a lot cheaper than the normal price. However even if it is £27.00 it is great value for money. It really does do a great job as it purifies, refines and controls shine and as I have oily skin this really is my cleanser staple.  


I love the packaging as it is very plain but looks very cute along with other beauty products on your table. 
On the dermalogica website they claim:

"Purify and refine oily skin with this deep-cleansing clay formula, containing oil-absorbing, water-soluble Kaolin and Green clays. Calming Cucumber and Sage soothe, while refreshing Menthol revitalizes even the most tired skin. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors."

I can happily say that this product does most of the things it claims. It does purify and refine oily skin and this is great because I always worry about the amount of oil on my face. It is very deep- cleansing and it makes your face tingle and it definitely absorbs the oil in your face. It revitalizes my tired skin slightly and makes me look more bright and healthier. I would definitely buy this again as I have recently finished it and it has lasted me a whole year. 

Rating out of 10: 10/10

Have you tried any dermalogica products and what did you think? 


Thanks for reading! 


No comments :

Post a Comment