Monday 21 April 2014

Get to Know Me ♥│TAG

Hola! 
I'm always saying that you need to get me better so I decided to do a TAG so you can get to know me a little bit better so I thought I'd do this one - I know eventually I'll only do TAGs occasionally but I feel excited to share them with you so here goes...

1. What is your name?
My name is Megan but you can call me Meg.

2. How old are you?
15 and I'll be 16 in October which is so scary.


3. What is your ethnic origin?
British. 

4. Whats your favourite drink?
Tea - I'm obsessed. 

5. Favourite song at the moment?
All Of Me by John Legend.

6. What is your favourite book?
Hm this is difficult - Either The Hunger Games Trilogy because they are out of this world but I love John Green's books too. 

7. Favourite animal?
A cat or dog because they're cute and I just love them. 

8. Favourite perfume?
I love Beyonce Heat but I'm really not fussy.

9. Have you ever been out of the county?
Yes! I finally went out of England in July 2013 and went to Portugal. 

10. Do you have any siblings?
7 Half Brothers and 3 Half Sisters. - I only see 3 of them though.

11. Whats your favourite store?
H & M, Lush or Superdrug.

12. Favorite restaurant?
Frankie's and Benny's - It's delicious and I love Italian! 

13. Favourite Youtubers?
Velvetgh0st, Zoella, Sprinkle Of Glitter, Twinkle Lashes, Talk Becky Talk, Musical Bethan, PointlessBlog and Danisnotonfire - Just a few that I am subscribed to and what I watch a lot. 

14. Favourite movie?
I'm not choosing but my favourite movies are Disney. - Try to guess my favourite Disney movie in the Comments. 

15. Favourite TV show?
My Mad Fat Diary, Benidorm, Outnumbered, Made In Chelsea. 

16. What phone do you have?
I currently don't have a phone - I know you'll be like what?! I haven't had a phone for 4 years and to be honest I can live happily without it but I am getting an iPhone 4. 

17. How tall are you?
5'5

18. How many pets do you have?
None. - I will one day.

19. What do you like to do over the weekends?
Sleep, eat, blog. 

20. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's wavy but it's mainly straight.

21. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I haven't dyed my hair since January so it's at it's natural colour at the moment but I dye it myself. 

22. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Mainly same style- depends where I am. 

23. How long does it take you to put on makeup?
10 minutes. 

24. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face.

25. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect makeup as well as buying it when I need it.  

26. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never worn false eyelashes. - My natural lashes are quite long so I've never bothered. 

27. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No - I don't even wear makeup everyday, you'll be luckily if I wear it once a week.

28. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
Nope - I tend to wear my Pajamas to be honest. 

29. How many high-end products do you have?
One - The benefit thrrrob blush. 

30. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Depends, If I'm going somewhere I'll plan it but otherwise I just decide when I get dressed. 

31. How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often - Once a year probably. 

32. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
My sleeping pattern is bad. 
I wake up at 7:15 normally because I have school and go to sleep at about 10-11pm.

33. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday practically depends when I'm on my laptop but I only go on it to check my stats, schedule and write and edit blog posts otherwise I use Bloglovin'.

34. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Sometimes - Depends if I'm in a rush. 

35. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes.

36. How did you come up with your blog name?
At the time my twitter was called theperksofmeg and then I had to change it so I decided to call my blog it instead - I got inspiration from my actual name and the perks of being a wallflower. 

37. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I currently use my Ipod 4th Generation. 

38. What is your favourite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
Barry M.

39. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Sleeping. 


Thanks for reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment