Sunday 13 April 2014

Skincare Haul ♥

Hola! 

So today I have a skincare haul for you all because I spend far too much money on trying to keep my skin nice but it's also nice to pamper myself, you have to agree when you have a pamper night it's nice? 
So I went to Superdrug and spent £12.92 on 6 items. You will see the reviews of these on my blog when I feel like I have given them a full test drive and have a strong opinion on them. Superdrug have got some really good deals on their skincare at the moment and I got most of these items for half price. 


Here are all the items I bought.
The first item I bought was in a travel type tube and I bought the St Ives apricot invigorating scrub which I thought would be good if I was to go anywhere as it is travel sized but also I didn't want to pay for a full size bottle. This was £1.20.

Next I bought this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, I was looking for the B Micellar Water as it was only £2 something and it was better than half price however I couldn't find it, so I was debating what to buy. In the blogosphere all I have seen is the  L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution 200ml but it was still more expensive than this Garnier one and it is supposed to be used 200 times so I thought I will get it. It should have been £4.99 but I got it for £3.32. 

I think I had seen a review about this product on bloglovin' and I went into Superdrug and saw this and thought I should buy it. It also comes with a muslin cloth so that's even better.  So this is the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser and it should have been £4.99 but it was £2.98 and if I was to buy just a small bottle of the product as that's all that's available it would have cost me at least £3. 

For £2.98 I got a big tube of the hot cloth cleanser and a muslin cloth.

I then bought the Witch Blemish Stick as I had again seen it a lot in the blogosphere so I thought I would give it a go as I always have blemish' and redness. It should have been £2.89 but I got it for £1.92 and I think this product will impress me.

It's quite a small stick but if it is magic I will definitely buy it again.

I love a good face mask so I bought some more of the Superdrug Own Range and bought the refreshing cucumber peel off mask. They were £2.59 each or they had a 2 for £3.50 so that is what I did.

I also got the superdrug deep cleansing mud mask as part of the 2 for £3.50 deal and I think this will be a very good mask.

What are your favourite skincare products?








No comments :

Post a Comment