Sunday 27 April 2014

Story of my life ♥│TAG.

Hello everyone! 

Today I thought I'd do the Story Of My Life Tag - I tend to do Tags after everyone has done them as I mainly publish all my ideas first so here goes...




1. Where and when was your birth?
- I was born in Scunthorpe in England on 8th October 1998.

2. Who chose your name (s) and was there a reason?
- I don't even know who chose my name as I've never asked, all I know is I'm called Megan Reanne. 

3. Earliest childhood memory?

- I have some from being a baby/little one and they weren't so nice so my first good memory would probably going dancing at the age of 4.

4. What were your hobbies as a child?

- I don't think I even had hobbies as a child except for dancing. I danced from the age of 4-6 and then I got bored so I stopped. I miss it now though. I tend to get bored of my hobbies really easily and that was sadly one of them.

5. Do you have any siblings?
- I do, I have 7 half brothers and 3 half sisters however I only see 3 of them.

6. Funny story of something you did or said as a child that still makes you cringe?
- Well, if you're eating your food maybe skip to the next question but when I was about 2/3 I got potty trained and I remember this one time I went in the kitchen and I was quiet and my grandad shouted "What you doing?" and I shouted back "I'm on my potty having a poo!!!" It makes me laugh and cringe now but it's what kids do.

7. Did you do well at school (are you doing well at school?)
- I personally think that I'm not doing as well as I should be but I seem to be doing okay.

8. First teenage celebrity crush?
- Leonardo Di Caprio. 

9. Favourite song (s) of all time?
- I don't think I can answer this because I have far too many. Probably Tragedy by Steps or most of the S Club 7 songs and Busted and Mcfly. The list goes on...

10. Favourite moment or memory of your life so far?
 Difficult I have quite a few... 
- My Dad getting married in Summer 2012
- My little brother Alfie being born on 9th May 2010
- Living with my nana and grandad.
- Portugal 2013

11. Have you fulfilled any of your dreams or ambitions yet?
- Yes I have! I flew to a different country on a plane and didn't get homesick but I haven't really fulfilled my dream of becoming either a teacher or journalist - I'm not sure what I want to do. 

12. What are your dreams and ambitions for the future?
- I hope to either be a teacher or journalist and maybe even travel the world a bit. 


Thanks for reading! 


No comments :

Post a Comment