Friday 25 April 2014

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger ♥│TAG


Hola everyone! 

I present... The procrastinating beauty blogger TAG and don't even deny it we can all relate! This Tag was created by The Beau Bow but sadly I did not get TAG by anyone but I thought it would be really nice to do this. I feel like I never get tagged in anything but I still want to do them. I want to tag everyone to do this post. 


Rules:

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) - follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have Fun!


1) Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I rarely ever do fake tan or moisturizing which I know is really bad but I just kind of forget and now my skin has turned into combination. 

2) Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Funnily enough I have only recently got some make up brushes as I've always used sponges, puffers or my fingers but I've only used them once but I will definitely be washing them regularly - every 2 weeks.

3) How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It depends really. Sometimes it can be a few days and other times I can go 3 weeks. It all depends on my mood and if I have time because I prioritize my school work and I get a lot of it!  

4) How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I can truthfully say I have never had to replace a beauty product as I tend to have a few of each and I tend to not buy new ones as I hate spending money. - I would only replace a product if it was out of date.

5) What is your worst beauty habit?
Hm, this is a hard one. I don't tend to wear make up every day but when I do I tend to do the same thing and I feel like I should experiment with different blushes and different eyeshadows. 

6) Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
My school work - at times. As I said my main concern is my school work but sometimes depending on what it is takes time. I can spend up to 3 hours doing one piece.

7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I never leave getting ready to the last minute. I normally start preparing an hour in advance but then I end up rushing at the last minute anyway. 

8) Can you commit to spending bans?
Tricky as I have never actually committed to a spending ban but I plan to soon. 

9) How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
It's not organised at all. Haha! Something I definitely need to change.


No comments :

Post a Comment