Thursday 1 May 2014

A blogger interview with Elise! ♥│Find New Bloggers Series.

Hi guys!


This is my first blog post (eek) so I was so excited when Megan's email was in my inbox! My name is Elise and I'm 16 years old. If you would like to check out my blog, my links will be below!

1. Where are you from?
Barnsley, a town near Sheffield in Yorkshire.

2. How long have you been blogging? 
I started blogging at the end of 2012 but wasn't very consistent but I recently deleted all my posts because I wanted a fresh start so my blog is very empty at the moment.

3. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 beauty items would you want with you?
Vaseline, sun cream and Neutrogena grapefruit face wash. Boring, I know.

4. Is there a fashion designer that you would really like to meet?
Marc Jacobs is my favourite designer, I love everything that he makes, I think I may be a little obsessed, so if I wanted to meet any it would definitely be him! 

5. Where do you normally blog and why?
I normally blog from my bedroom because that's my personal space in my house and everything I need is in there.

6. Pet peeves?
Slow walkers, people who ask ridiculous questions in school just so we don't have to work, I have a lot more than this I complain all the time but my mind has just gone blank so I can't think of any more...

7. How often do you blog?
I try and blog 3-4 times a week but right now my schedule is all over the place because of all the exams coming up.

8. Top 5 favourite bloggers and why?

9. What are 5 items you never leave home without.
My phone, my earphones, my keys, my glasses and some Vaseline. Boring.

10. What are your fears/phobias? 
Speaking in public, falling (and probably heights) and people from school finding my Twitter, Tumblr and blog.

11. If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be and why?
I don't know, right now I'm happy with my blog so it would have to be that I would like to receive some more comments and feedback.

12. Favourite blog posts to read?
OOTDs.

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully in university or travelling somewhere exotic.

14. What goals do you want to achieve on your blog? 
Right now it is to reach 100 Bloglovin followers.

15. Inspirations in life?
Dr. Suess, looking at images of places in the world because that inspires me to go travelling and where I live, I don't live in a very nice place so it has kind of inspired me to work hard so I can live somewhere better.

16. Favourite quote? 
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where you go..." Dr Seuss. 

17. A message you would give to a new blogger.
Twitter and Instagram are your best friends.

18. What have you learnt by blogging?
It has helped me find my personal style and helped me realize what clothes suit me and which ones don't.

19. Hardest thing about blogging? 
Consistency, especially with juggling school and revision.

20. Beauty, fashion or lifestyle and why? 
Fashion, I love reading about OOTDs but if I'm looking for some new makeup a blog is the first place I'd go!

I hope you've enjoyed this blogger interview with Elise! Please give her a follow! 


No comments :

Post a Comment