Friday 23 May 2014

A Guest Post from Caitlin ♥│ Find new bloggers Series!



Maybelline Big Eyes mascara | Review 

Hello lovelies! I'm Caitlin and you can find me hereI write a blog about lifestyle, beauty and the odd fashion thing. I was kinda always interested in blogs but since last summer, I started reading them more and more and eventually thought, 'why not start my own blog!?' and so I did. I try to post at least once a week but if you, like me, have a job and go to university whilst trying to run a blog.. you'll know how hard it is! I'm always up for a chat and love when people send me links to their own blogs because I love discovering new blogs that are similar to my own so feel free to do that :-) You can also find me on Twitter , Instagram and Tumblr.



Anyway, this post is going to be a review of Maybelline's Big Eyes mascara. I'll try not to ramble too much & I hope you like this post! 



I’ll just get right into it.. I LOVE this mascara! I work in Superdrug and every few weeks we have to promote something new and I hate promoting something that I haven’t used myself and so I just had to buy it. And I’m so glad I did because it’s brilliant. The idea of having a separate brush for your upper and lower lashes is just genius. I love using quite thick brushes but they often end up making your lower lashes look clumpy/messy so it’s great that this mascara has a thick brush for upper lashes and a tiny brush for lower lashes. It just really opens up your eyes and gives them such length and volume.




I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who usually loves thick brushes.. or if you just want to try something new. However, if you typically like small/straight brushes, this might not be the mascara for you. I’ve been experimenting with different mascaras for a while and I was loving Sleek’s Full Fat Lash mascara but I’ve been converted to the ways of Maybelline and definitely think that this is now the mascara for me. 
Big Eyes can be bought in for £8.99 and is available in black or black waterproof. Superdrug currently have a ‘Buy 1, get the second half price’ offer on all Maybelline products which is pretty good if you’re wanting two or more things! You should definitely check out this mascara if you want a new one to try.


I hope you all liked this post! If you did, leave a comment and if you’re feeling super nice then please check out my blog. I’d love if you did. Thanks for reading! & a super big thank you to Megan for asking me to write a post for her blog! 

Please can everyone give Caitlin a follow and maybe some feedback to her guest post! 




No comments :

Post a Comment