Sunday 18 May 2014

Dinner Date for One ♥

Aloha! 

I love how I have described this as a dinner date for one, it really isn't it's just me having this for my dinner instead of going out for lunch with the rest of the family. I've been under the weather a bit so I didn't really wanna go out so I decided that I was going to have some Heinz tomato soup with some bread or should I say 5 slices of bread because I love bread far too much and because sometimes I can be creative I decided to make it look pretty. I tried okay. So while the rest of my family went out and enjoyed a roast that I really didn't fancy I had this and I enjoyed it. 




I try to be as creative as I can be when I make creations of food. I do this with both my normal meals and my baking. So I tried to make it look like a golden sun and it was like a bowl full of golden delicious. I don't even know how I come up with half the things I do.

Do you have a creative side when designing a dish or do you just stick it on a plate?

Thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment