Monday 19 May 2014

LUSH │Creamy Candy Bubble Bar Review ♥

Hola! 

I have another Lush review for you and it is the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. It has took me a while to use this product actually and although it is only supposed to last you 1 maybe 2 baths I broke it down into pieces and I managed to use it an amazing 15 times. It produces so many bubbles even with the tiniest bit and I would definitely repurchase. 



I picked up one with a yellow flower - It smells of candy floss and it's so nice - made my bathroom and bedroom smell so so good. 


A birds eye view of it. 

In it's packaging. 

You can buy one of these for the price of £2.60 which I think is brilliant especially when I got 15 good bubble baths out of it. As I say little is more. I would definitely buy this again and it is such a lovely smell. I love how it looks too!


Have you tried this bubble bar? What did you think? Any Lush recommendations?


No comments :

Post a Comment