Friday 16 May 2014

This or That │ Tag ♥

Makeup-
Blush or Bronzer- This is quite tough as I like both but I'd probably say blush just because you can find a colour to suit your mood or the season.
Lipgloss or Lipstick- Lipstick because I hate how lipgloss is really sticky however I prefer a lip balm.
Eyeliner or Mascara- Mascara because I love how it can just change your whole look.
Foundation or Concealer- Concealer because I try and avoid wearing foundation and concealer seems the most effective.
Neutral or Colour eye shadow- I'm definitely a neutral eye shadow girl. 
Pressed or Loose eye shadows- Pressed just because they seem easier to apply.
Brushes or Sponges-  I don't really use any brushes except for contouring and blush and I only use a sponge for my foundation so probably brushes but I use my fingers mainly aha.

Nails-
OPI or China glaze- I've never had China glaze so OPI.
Long or Short- Long, I hate short nails and my nails are broken at the moment and I hate it aha. 
Acrylic or Natural- I've never had acrylic so I'd say Natural even though your nails break so easy when they're natural.
Bright or Dark- I own mainly bright colours.
Flower or No flower- I'm into floral stuff however I'd probably say no flower as I like my nails quite natural and plain.

Body: 
Perfume or Body splash- Perfume.
Lotion or Body butter- Body butter because I hate how lotion feels. I love the smell of body butter too.
Body wash or Soap- Body wash I feel like it relaxes me more.
Lush or Other bath company- Lush although I really do love The Body Shop, I only went to Lush the other day and I will be giving a review and haul very soon.

Fashion: 
Jeans or Sweat pants- Jeans because the ones I have are soooo comfy.
Long sleeve of Short- Long sleeve because I have eczema and I hate my arms on show.
Dresses or Skirts-  Dresses because I love how you can accessorize with them more.
Stripes or Plaid- Stripes.
Flip flops or Sandals- Sandals.
Scarves or Hats-  I love both but I wear scarves more.
Studs or Dangly earrings- I tend to wear studs however I do love dangly earrings for a party but I'll say studs.
Necklaces or Bracelets- Necklaces because I tend to wear them more.
Heels or Flats- I like heels for parties but I mainly wear flats.
Cowboy boots or Riding boots- Don't really wear boots so neither but Riding Boots.
Jacket or Hoodie- Jacket because I don't own a hoodie anymore.
Forever 21 or Charlotte russe-  Forever 21.
Abercombie or Hollister- Hollister.
saks 5th or Nordstrom- Who? I can't choose I have no idea what they're.

Hair: 
Curly or Straight- I have natural wavy hair so I kinda like my hair straight but I like it curly so I'll say curly.
Bun or Ponytail- Bun because I look stupid with a ponytail aha.
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips- Butterfly clips just based on the fact my hair is so thick my hair doesn't stay in with bobby pins.
Hair spray or Gel - Don't really use any but hair spray.
Long or Short- I've gone from one extreme to the other and my hair has finally grown back to a medium type length but I'd say long because you can do so much with it.
Light or Dark-  Dark, I dyed my hair a darker brown in December but I'm naturally a light brown.
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs-  Neither tbh, I prefer a full fringe but side sweep bangs.
Up or Down-  Down.


Random: 
Rain or Shine- Shine because I can do so much; go out, take photography, just generally makes me happy.
Summer or Winter-  Summer because it's such a nice time idk.
Fall or Spring- Fall because my birthday and I love how all the leaves are different colours.
Chocolate or Vanilla- Vanilla, which you may think is weird however I actually don't like chocolate that much.
East coast or West coast-  East coast just because I live on it, yay!


Thanks for reading this post! 


No comments :

Post a Comment