Saturday 21 June 2014

Beauty Book ♥

Hola you lovely lot! 
Are you all okay? I know it's the end of June and even though all my exams finished in May I'm sure some of you  may still have some to do, I'm not too sure though. 
I had my french listening and reading exams on the 12th May, I had my drama exam on the 1st April and I had my English Literature on the 22nd May so overall I've had a busy May although I was really stressed about them I feel like they were a different kind of pressure to last year. But enough about exams because I won't have any until my mocks whenever they may be. I thought I would tell you about a beauty book that I have had for about 5 years now and it's such a great book, so helpful and it was a gift. 

So here is my beauty book and it is called Be Beautiful every girl's guide to hair,skin and make- up by Alice Hart Davis and Molly Hindhaugh.

It's a very bright book but is very unique.

I love the whole of the book and how it is presented.

It has lots of tips such as cleaning your teeth, make up, skincare and how to find your skin type.

"This is a practical and comprehensive beauty guide for teen girls by an award-winning beauty journalist. At some point, every girl is going to come up with a whole bunch of questions about her skin, her hair, her looks...and when Alice's daughter, Molly, started asking, there seemed to be so many, you could write a book. With chapters about hair, make-up, spots, skincare, hair removal, manicures, pedicures and how to look good in pictures, this fabulous beauty bible extends a sympathetic helping hand as it guides teenagers through the minefield of often inappropriate beauty advice in a friendly and informative way."
It is such a useful book and has helped me a lot. 

Have you got a beauty book/blog that helps you with tips for your skincare and beauty?


No comments :

Post a Comment