Friday 13 June 2014

Kelloggs │Nutri- Grain Breakfast Bar ♥

Aloha! 

So for some reason this month all my posts seem to be really random or falling into the lifestyle category but I promise I will have a beauty post for you on Tuesday as I post every 2 days and Sunday is my Throwback series. Today's post is about food which as you can tell I love. I thought I would write this post to recommend this breakfast bar as they're so nice and good as a little treat.  These are the Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Breakfast Granola Slices Choc Chip.


The box really attracted me as it is bright and you get 10 bars for £2.49.

You get two breakfast granola slices in each pack.

The bars are quite flat and are so different to any bar/slices I've ever had.

The only thing I don't like about these is they are quite hard to bite into but other than that they are tasty and a nice treat.

Is there any breakfast bars you like?


No comments :

Post a Comment