Sunday 29 June 2014

Throwback Series │ to Last Summer (2013) ♥

Aloha! 
So I thought I'd get in the summer spirit and as it is a Sunday and I'm still doing my throwback series I thought I would talk about Last Summer because I miss Last Summer and if I could relive it, I definitely would.

So last summer I went on my first holiday and it was to the lovely Portugal and to Villamoura which was so lovely.

I had my first ever Bubblegum ice-cream and it was so freaking good.



Hola at me in Portugal. My hair went ginger.
Selfie Central.

I made Brownies and a Cake. (The cake in the tin was only the first layer)
So last Summer I spent my time baking so much stuff. I baked buns with Alfie and Keane, I went to Portugal and conquered some of my fears and I love it, take me back please, I went to lots of parties.

That was my summer but what was your last summer like?


No comments :

Post a Comment