Sunday 8 June 2014

Throwback Series│What I made in Playgroup.♥

Hi everyone!

So I'm back again with another post to continue my throwback series and today I'm going to show you something that means a lot to me. In 2001 which was 13 years ago and I would have been 3 years old when I did this picture and it was for Bonfire Night in playgroup and I can remember doing this and is was so good to blow the paint around the paper and then sprinkle lots of glitter on it - it was my favourite part! I'm sure Louise would approve! 



So above is my masterpiece that I am still so proud of! I always think that the yellow part looks like a lemon aha, anyone else think that?

I loved playgroup and it was one of my favourite places to go and will always be one of the best things that I have done so far in my life. Primary and high school are so much different and so much more challenging and have changed my mind on how I view schools.

Playgroup is one of my best memories and so people have to treasure the moments.

Do you remember playgroup and what was your memory of it?


No comments :

Post a Comment