Tuesday 22 July 2014

All Bloggers Great and Small ♥│TAG



Hola everyone!
Today I'm going to be doing the All Bloggers Great and Small TAG because even though this is from months ago and even though I didn't get tagged. These are my favourite posts to read so I thought I'd do it. 


1.     What makes you want to blog?

Everyone in the blogging community, you are all so so nice and make me feel very welcome! I also want to blog because it gives me something to look forward to and be creative and because of all the people who follow me on bloglovin' and comment on my posts. I love you all! 


2.     Your Morning skin routine?

I have 2 morning skin routines depending on the day but I mainly do my skin routine at night.

Monday - Friday = Face wipe, cleanser and toner.
Saturday or Sunday = Face wash, face mask, toner.



3.     Your favorite blogger?

This is so unfair how am I supposed to pick! I have so many favourites but for this month I'll say A is for Aileen!


4.     A beauty product you couldn’t live without?

This would probably be concealer and probably my collection lasting perfection because it's long-lasting and I have always got dark circles! 



5.     Your favorite make-up brand (drugstore)?

This would probably be Rimmel, Barry M or MUA because they are all fab. 


6.     Your favorite make-up brand (High-end)?

I'm not sure whether this counts as High end but I'm going to say Smashbox. 


7.     What is your staple wardrobe item?

A spotty dress just because I am obsessed. 



I tag you! Yes you! I didn't get tagged but I thought it would be a good one to do and I love reading posts like this. 





No comments :

Post a Comment