Thursday 3 July 2014

Blog Survey! Please take part.♥


Hello everyone! 

So today I'm not sticking to my schedule as I'd really appreciate it if you could do this for me. My blog means a lot to me as well as you lovely people that read it. I am trying to get as much feedback as possible on my blog so that I can keep it unique but so I can make sure that I am posting things that you want to see. I am always looking for ideas for my blog whether it be for a giveaway, a collaboration with other blogs, for guest posts, my posts or the design and layout of it. The other night I got a bit of feedback from a lovely blogger who said I should make my photos the full width of the post which I will try to improve as fast as I can. I love getting feedback and I want my blog to be something that gets bigger and better gradually therefore your feedback is very important to me. My blog depends on all you lovely bloggers who read it and I love you all. With your support it makes me want to host giveaways and be a part of this wonderful community. So please just make a few spare minutes to take part in this survey and help me out. This survey will be open anytime but I will be doing a post on the feedback I receive next month so please take part. I was very inspired by Shona Louise who posted the results of her survey and it really inspired me to do this on my blog. 

Please take part in my survey that will only take a few minutes here - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QRZBY99

Have a lovely week and I'll see you in my next post. 





No comments :

Post a Comment