Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Fault In Our Stars - By John Green Review.♥

Holaaaa!

So today I thought I'd bring you a review as part of my blog schedule which I must say is very challenging and I may only do it for July as I just feel so much pressure as when I don't have a schedule I feel more relaxed and you still get the posts just not on certain days, I feel like blogging should be enjoyable and with a schedule I feel like I'm not however I feel like it will be my July challenge so I will continue until August and then stop on the 1st. Is it just me that feels this way? So anyway onto today's post...

So after long debate I have decided to give you a review of The Fault In Our Stars by John Green as it is one of the books that you see at least someone reading. I read it 2 years ago and wow all I will say is I was an emotional wreck for at least 2 months. These reviews of books are a simple what I thought of them as I won't be giving any main spoilers away because I feel like people should read the book. Also the film has recently come out in the cinemas so I thought I'd do this. 

I love the front cover so much and I think it is my favourite book cover. 

 I also love the blurb.
"The #1 New York Times bestseller that Time Magazine called “damn near genius,” The Fault in Our Stars is the story of Hazel Lancaster and Augustus Waters, two Indianapolis teenagers who meet at a Cancer Kid Support Group." 

Overall I loved this book and all I'm going to say is you have to read it, it's perfect. 

Have you read The Fault In Our Stars? What did you think? 




No comments :

Post a Comment