Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Life in Letters│TAG ♥



Hello everyone! How have you all been! A while back I saw this TAG and thought I want to do this. So here I am months later doing it because I thought it would be interesting and you might find out a little bit about me that you didn't already know.

A is for Alfie - As you probably know by now, I have a little brother called Alfie and he is my absolute inspiration in life and I love him so much.

B is for Blogging - This is an obvious choice as it is such a big part of my life and I have learnt so many things and I have made so many new friends. It's a hobby I hope to keep.

C is for Clowns - If you didn't know already I have a phobia of clowns and I just hate hate hate them. 

D is for Disneyland - For my 18th Birthday (quite a while away yet) I'm planning to go to Disneyland Paris with some of my friends and it will be perfect.

E is for Expectations - We all have expectations of people and these can count as rules too, I know they do at school and they are boring but they must be done.

F is for Friends - Not the tv show before you all ask, I haven't seen a single episode. I'm not quite sure why I have put this for F because I don't really have any, but there you are.

G is for Giraffe - I love Giraffe's they are so fascinating and because I have a really long neck people call me a Giraffe so there is another story for you.

H is for Harry Potter - If you don't know already I am a massive Harry Potter fan and I aim to go to the Harry Potter studios one day, I have watched the films so many times and I love the books. I used to read the books in Primary and I was in a magical world.

I is for Indecisive - I'm so bad when I have to make a decision, I always regret things after and I always over think and question myself as to whether I have made the right decision.

J is for Jelly - I love jelly, I'm a big kid at heart because even though it's something that a little kid would eat I just love it. 

K is for Keane - I also have a little brother called Keane and he too means the world to me.

L is for London - When I was 6 and 7 I went to London and it was so good. I hope to go back very soon especially to go see something in the West End again.

M is for Megan - This is because I am called Megan.

N is for Nails - I have a habit of biting my nails (it's such a horrible habit) and I also have a obsession of painting my nails too. I love painting my nails because of all the pretty colour nail varnishes that are available. 

O is for Organisation - I'm quite an organised person, actually I get stressed so easily if things aren't organised, I feel like this helps me with my blog though as all my posts are organised and I know what I'm doing.

P is for Portugal - Portugal was my first holiday abroad and the first time on a plane and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Q is for Quotes - We all like a good quote once in a while. I feel like quotes help express feelings and they are good for inspiration. 

R is for Running - I know you're all thinking, why has she put this? However I really love running although I hate doing it now I used to love it in primary. I always won the running race every sportsday and I came 4th in Cross Country too.

S is for Swimming - I love swimming although I haven't been swimming for like 2 years because I am far too self conscious however I learnt to swim in 9 hours.

T is for Tea - If you haven't already guessed I love tea. I'm obsessed and I have at least 4 cups a day. 

U is for University - When I finish high school and college, I hope to go to university, that's definitely a dream.

V is for Viola - In year 4 I got music lessons and learnt how to play the Viola and I was so proud of myself.

W is for Water - I have a goal of drinking the daily recommended amount of water however it is proving quite a challenge.

X is for Xylophone - I have always been fascinated by xylophones, this is a very random thing but I used to wonder why every time you hit it, it made a different sound haha.

Y is for Yorkshire - Yes that's right! I live in Yorkshire and even though where I actually live isn't pretty there are really pretty places in Yorkshire.

Z is for zzzzz - You may think this is invalid but I'm definitely counting this as one because we all love to zzzzz off into a nice dream and get some beauty sleep!


I hope you've enjoyed this TAG!


No comments :

Post a Comment