Sunday 20 July 2014

Throwback Series │My first time at Starbucks ♥

Bonjour! 

Today it's my final Throwback Sunday post! I hope you've enjoyed this series on my blog and your feedback of the series in the comments below would mean a lot! As you know I have had a few series on my blog so far and I enjoy them a lot. I enjoy them and this one has given me a kind of routine as I have posted one every Sunday. I will put all the links to all of my throwback posts below. 

But now...

I need YOU! Yes that's you, you lovely blogger(s) and you will be the decider of my new series that I may have on my blog very soon. - Ideas will be taken in the comments below or if you want to email me then you can - megb1998@hotmail.co.uk. The person who comes up with a new series for my blog and the chosen one will win something - I don't know the prize yet but it will be something. So there you go! 

Today's post is as I say a Throwback one and today I thought I'd share with you my experience of going to Starbucks for the first time in August 2013. 


I got a Strawberries and Cream Frappucino and it was so nice. I do feel like Starbucks is overpriced and wouldn't go to it for my first resource but I think it's a nice meeting place to go for a drink with your friends and at the time I had a meet up with my best friend Emily. They were very friendly but they didn't write my name on the cup - gutted. Then when I sat down and started to drink my frappucino I had to see one of the workers making out with his girlfriend. Fair enough he can do what he want but it was just a tad weird.

So that's my experience of going to Starbucks...

Have you got any experiences of going to Starbucks and what do you normally get?



All my other links in my throwback series:


No comments :

Post a Comment