Sunday 31 August 2014

August favourites │ The Perks Of Meg.

Hello everyone! 

So it is the end of August and I don't really have many favourites this month. I have finally got my results from results day and I will reveal those to you in a post in September.


I have been loving most things that have a creamy consistency this month. I have loved removing my make up with the REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser. Personally I love the scent of it - it smells of turkish delight and it is such a dream. Within about 5 minutes this product has taken my make up off completely. With this product I know that my skin/pores will have been cleansed therefore I am less likely to break out. This is £16.00 so it isn't too bad because it really works however I am always looking out for a cheap alternative. 

Another product I have liked this month is The Body Shop Tea Tree face mask. I am not going back on my review that I did here. As I wouldn't repurchase this but as I need to use it up I thought I may as well start using it now. It has been really cooling on my skin and has made my face look a little brighter. Luckily this month it hasn't broke me out. It doesn't work wonders like the other products in the Tea Tree Range but I thought I'd use it up. This product is £10.

A haircare product that I've been loving this month is the OZ botanics major repair deep conditioner. I had never heard of this brand but was looking for a really good deep conditioner as I use heat and dyes on my hair and so I like to keep it in as best condition as possible. All you do is keep this product on for 3 minutes and then wash it out and then you have lovely, soft, luscious locks. This product is only £1.00 and is so worth the money.


A nail varnish that I've been loving recently is by Beauty UK. Now I don't think this nail polish has a name or number but it came in this set here. I love this colour so much and you only need 2 coats. 






The last product I've been loving this month is the thrrrob face powder from Benefit. At £23.50 it is quite an expensive product. It's so worth it though. It gives such a natural blush and colour to your face and just makes me feel really confident. 


So there are my August favourites folks! What have your favourites been this month?




No comments :

Post a Comment