Friday 8 August 2014

DIY: How to make your own frappuccino.



We all love Starbucks, right? Well I certainly do and I spend my money on their frappuccinos because that's just what I do. Now I wanted to save myself from spending money on a drink that really I can make at home. As you can see by the first photo I didn't go the full hog and put whipped cream on the top with Caramel sauce but if you want to do that, then feel free.  This is just the perfect thing to indulge in over summer. This DIY is how I make an ordinary frappucino and if you want to find out more. Keep reading...


Here is me filling my blender with everything you will need...


Ingredients

2 tablespoons of cold espresso coffee.
500ml of milk.
3 Tablespoons granulated sugar (or to your taste)
2 cups of ice.
Whipped cream (optional)
Caramel sauce (optional)


     Method

    1. Gather all your ingredients together.
    2. Put 500ml of milk into a blender.
    3. Add your 2 tablespoons of espresso coffee.
    4. Add your 2 cups of ice. 
    5. Blend, Blend, Blend.
    6. Pour into a glass and add whipped cream and caramel sauce if you wish, also if you want to add extra ice you can.
    7. Sit back and enjoy,


    Do you like frappuccinos?



    No comments :

    Post a Comment