Thursday 7 August 2014

OOTD: Summer Stripes + inspiration from Raise.com!


For once, it is pretty sunny in England. So I have managed to whip out the shorts and sunbathe - bad move on my part, I am now badly burnt. Although I really love this outfit. I've had these shorts for so long - I'm not sure where they are from but they are so comfy and go with everything. My recent edition to this is my stripy top that I got in my New Look Haul and it is the comfiest thing ever. As you can see it is a tad see through but ah well. 


To top of this outfit I use my dainty orange bag which is a shoulder bag and it just makes me feel so summery. 

Now I have found inspiration from Raise.com I have made a mood board of all the summer clothes that I personally would wear to a beach. 


Check out Raise.com to get deals on your favourite stores' gift cards or sell your own gift cards! This is a new site that lets users purchase gift cards for less than their value, helping to save you some extra cash! Great or what? I love to go on shopping sprees as you may know and especially for the end of summer sales because we all like a good sale, right? So when there's a big purchase I want to make, I always check out this site first to see if I can get my hands on any deals on the gift cards - I've seen up to 15% savings! So why not check this site out! 

Here are the links to buy/sell gift cards:


Now here is my mood board kind of thing for the summer clothes that I would wear to the beach:


These can all be found in New Look.  Basically this summer I believe that you should be rocking those patterns e.g. floral. A kimono is a must have, they are so comfy and if it's a little breezy you are covered. I just love the african print top it would great with a pair of shorts and a jumpsuit is always a must. Bright colours are also a must this summer oranges and yellows definitely brighten your wardrobe. Or maybe you want a flamingo skater dress? Whatever floats your boat. You may even want dungarees. For shoes I would go for a nice wedge heeled sandal or a flat one.

Are you loving stripes this summer? Would you wear anything from my moodboard?



No comments :

Post a Comment