Monday 25 August 2014

Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation │ Review ♥

Howdy! 

You may have seen my 2true foundation vs Rimmel 25 hour foundation post back in January but if you haven't you can check it out here.

You can get the Rimmel 25 hour foundation from Superdrug currently for £4.99! Normal price: £7.99. Buy here.

Nice bottle and stands out. This foundation claims that it is sweat, heat and humidity
proof for 25 hours.
The back has all the needed information and is very cute. 
This bottle has an easy pump dispenser which is so much easier to work with as you only get the
amount you want. 


Left - When you apply it.
Right - When you rub it in.
This foundation is in the shade 100 - IVORY.
Advantages
- Fits my skin colour perfectly
- Good coverage
- Never have to reapply it and on my oily areas (T-zone) it doesn't become oily.
- Nice bottle and stands out.


Disadvantages
- Can look darker near the cheekbones/eyes.


Rating out of 10: 9/10

Overall I was very happy with this product as I have been searching for a good cheap(ish) foundation and as you can see the advantages show lots of positives. I'm not sure whether the foundation looking darker near the cheekbones/eyes is a common problem or not but that is what happens to me every time I apply it.

Have you tried this foundation? What did you think? What are your favourite foundations? 


No comments :

Post a Comment