Friday 12 September 2014

What I've Won #1


Hello everyone. So today I thought I'd share with you all what I was lucky enough to win in the month of August. 


The first prize I won was this Nourish mini kit and I absolutely love this. I love the packaging and the products are so good! I won this from the lovely people at Nourish on their twitter. 


The second thing I won in the month of August was this surprise box giveaway from the lovely Claire Louise I was so shocked to have won it as I never expected to and I am still so happy.


In my surprise box there was £25 worth of products and I love every single product. There are so many products to list but I had things from Soap and Glory, MUA, Nip + Fab and some samples. There was some great goodies and I love them all.


The last thing I won in the month of August was a MAC lipstick of my choice from the lovely Abi Rose and again I was so shocked that I had won as I never win anything.


After long debate I picked the shade Chatterbox which is a barbie pink and it is gorgeous.




Have you won anything recently? 



No comments :

Post a Comment