Sunday 12 October 2014

17 Before 17.




Hello all, if you didn't already know. I turned 16, 2 days ago. Scary stuff. So basically I had seen some posts about 30 before 30 and I felt inspired. So I have decided to come up with a bucket list kind of thing for me to do 17 things before I'm 17. This probably won't work very good but I'm going to give it a good go. 

1. Give an anonymous random gift. (At some point I want to send a random act of kindness gift to a fellow blogger and you guys will get the chance to be involved)

2. 12 weeks of DIY.

3. Read 10 books.

4. Finish my GCSEs.

5. Start College.

6. Get a part time job.

7. See a favourite band/artist in concert.

8. Go phone free for a whole weekend.

9. Make a scrapbook.

10. Have a spa day.

11. Go for a meal with my friends.

12. Reach 1000 Bloglovin' followers.

13. Be happy with myself.

14. Start at the gym again.

15. Declutter everything I no longer need.

16. Make my own notebook.

17. Go to a Spa.


So they are 17 things that I am going to attempt to do before I am 17. Fingers crossed and I will tell you my process throughout the year.





No comments :

Post a Comment