Wednesday 1 October 2014

Autumn Tag.

Autumn leaves

Hello everyone. So today I am writing a Autumn Tag mainly because I was tagged by the lovely Jacqueline who's blog is here. I absolutely adore Autumn - mainly because it's my birthday (I'm 16 in 7 days!) and because I love how the leaves fall. I could go on and on. Recently I have ran out of ideas for blog posts and normally I am so organised with a whole months worth of posts written but this month has been tricky. So sorry if there is a lack of posts! I'm working on it.

Since being back at school I have tonnes and tonnes of work to do and it's really no fun. As it is my last year at high school (Year 11 is not fun at all.) I really do need to focus on my studies. October is also a really busy month for me, I have a workshop, a performance, various appointments, my birthday and a load of work to do. I'm also tired all the time so basically blogging has really took a back step. I'm trying my best though. I've also had lots of giveaways going on (5 weeks worth) and it has been very hectic.

Anyways onto the TAG...

 1) What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/ Costa/ Cafe Nero etc?
This is going to sound absolutely silly. Although I've been to Starbucks twice, Costa once and Cafe Nero not even once. I can't tell you what my favourite seasonal drink is from these places. Although when it gets colder there is nothing more I enjoy better than a hot chocolate.

2) Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
This is a hard one for me as I wear gloves and scarves and boots. I love my boots because they are comfy and warm but then I love my gloves to keep my hands warm. I'm going to say gloves because they are a life saver in winter.

3. Music - What's your favorite music to listen to during Autumn?
Last year all I listened to in Autumn was Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran. I love Ed Sheeran's music and that will probably be what I listen to this autumn although I do love The 1975.

4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?
My favourite scent for this time of the year is Beyonce - Heat. I like to perfume because it isn't too expensive and if we were going for an expensive one, I'd say Angel by Thierry Mugler. 

5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?

Is it weird that I don't buy candles... Maybe I should invest in some Yankee Candles.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Jumpers, Cardigans and anything warm. It gives me an excuse to get the coat out and keep cosy and warm in my Pyjamas. 

7. Favorite make-up look?
In autumn I tend to wear Smokey eyes, just because they complement my eyes and I just love warm browns or bronze colours.
I tag:



No comments :

Post a Comment