Saturday 18 October 2014

Becoming 16.





Becoming 16 was a weird one. Now you must be sat reading this like 'what is she on about?' well basically when I was like 11 - I couldn't wait to grow up and be 16 and now here I am at 16 years of age. Feeling well, sad. I feel like I have reached that stage where I am like Peter Pan - I don't want to grow up. I know that we all have to grow up whether we like it or not but it just feels strange.

For the past 2 years I haven't enjoyed my birthdays, I mean they just feel weird to me. I still get the butterflies a day before and all giddy but then it gets to the day and I'm just like 'oh'. I think it's because I'm at school and that limits me to how much I can do.

So now that I'm 16... nothing has changed. Only that I'm a year older, I don't feel it but I know I am.


Basically today is a bit of a pointless post but I thought I would post it anyway just because I thought you might like to hear about me becoming 16.

I didn't do anything remotely exciting on my birthday but I did get lots of nice messages which was always nice, it made me smile.


So it doesn't matter what age you are, just enjoy every moment of your birthday, even if you don't find them exciting anymore.

Now I've rambled on, I think I may go but I thought I would add that if you want me to do any posts e.g. my story on bullying. Just let me know in the comments and I shall read through them.

Have a great week wherever you are! 


No comments :

Post a Comment