Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween Tutorial - Witch.


Hello everyone. So I know it is halloween today and well I thought I'd give you a very basic tutorial of how to transform yourself into a witch. Me personally, I don't really like halloween and I never really have. I've never been trick or treating and it just doesn't really interest me. Hence the fact this make up look isn't very good. However I thought you could take bits of inspiration from this look!

My idea behind this make up look was to have something very basic but still looked kind of for halloween, I never wear dark lips, I just can't do it. So for this tutorial I made an exception. I went for green eyeshadow as that is what most witches commonly wear either on their face or by their clothing.



Close up of the eyes with MAC's Juxt eyeshadow. Please ignore my eyebrows I am getting them done soon!


Here are all the products that I used are:

- MAC Juxt eyeshadow
- Nivea daily essentials hydration primer
Make up revolution focus and fix brow kit in medium
Collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner
Make up revolution concealer in natural
Collection lasting perfection in shade 1 fair
- Smashbox powder
- MUA cream blush in the shade blossom
- Make up revolution lipstick in 100% vamp
- Primark PS I love mascara
- Mally eyeliner
Laura Geller Brighten and balance colour correcting foundation
- BeautyUK Matte Bronzer in No.1 Medium

I also used the BeautyUK Posh Polish Gel FX in Midnight Iris to create a blue/black looking nail which was perfect for Halloween.





Happy Halloween!




No comments :

Post a Comment