Wednesday 8 October 2014

IT'S MY 16TH BIRTHDAY.

Paris

Hello all. So as you may have guessed by the title it's my 16th birthday today and well I thought I'd share it all with you. I'm sure I will share all the things I have gotten today at some point, when I get round to it aha. 

It feels weird to be saying that I'm 16 when I still feel about 12. I have to literally pause every time someone asks me how old I am because I always say I'm 14 aha, it's so mad. 

I know most people for their 16th have a party and have a wild night but I don't intend to do anything. I'm at school all day so by the time I get home I just want to get in my PJ's and open my mail that I may have got. 

I do have a few plans for the weekend with my dad and little brother and some of my friends have got a "surprise" for me, so I have no idea if I will do anything. 

I'm sure you'll find out what I do! 

I hope you all have a great day because I intend to! 


No comments :

Post a Comment