Saturday 29 November 2014

Being a Penpal.




Hello all. 

So today I thought I'd share with you, another hobby of mine. Penpalling. 

Basically if you didn't already know penpalling or snailmailing is where you send letters and other things back and fourth to one particular person. 

I've been penpalling since 2011 and it's honestly been the nicest thing. I currently have 4 penpals; Emily, Daisy, Jacqueline and Emma. 

I have been penpalling with Emily since 2011, Daisy since 2013 and Jacqueline and Emma have recently become my penpals. 

I have over the 3 years that I've been penpalling had many other penpals, one of them was called Haley and she was Canadian, we wrote for months and months and then she got bored, well we both did so we stopped writing. 

Over the 3 years I have accumulated 140 letters/cards from my friends. I love receiving mail and I love looking back on my letters. I also have some autographs of some famous celebrities, so if you would like me to do a post on them, let me know in the comments.  

I stored my letters in a little box at first but as time went on, I just didn't have the room and I now keep them all in the box below and it is nearly full. 



I love how colourful my box is and it just makes me really happy.


Here are all my letters and cards, piled up haha. I have had letters from most parts of the world; Hong Kong, China, Canada, UK, America and Ireland. I'm sure there is a lot more but I haven't checked all my letters in a while. I just love the writing of them and reading and the washi tape and other lovely stationary that comes with it.

What are your other hobbies?





No comments :

Post a Comment