Wednesday 12 November 2014

Rainy Days With Rainbows.


Hello all. So I was just casually walking home from visiting a few family members and well... it started raining. Luckily I didn't get wet and missed the last shower but what I really loved was; there was a rainbow too. It just really made me happy and it shows that even if the sky is grey and dark and dull - there is still happiness. That sounded really cringe worthy but honest that's how I feel.This photo was taken in September by the way but I just haven't got round to posting this.

As it's November now, it is freezing and I'm already really struggling with this cold weather. I love November as it's edging closer to December but the cold is not great and I'm getting so many illnesses, ugh.

Basically the point of this post is just to say; if you're having a really bad day, think of all the great things you have in your life, things that you've done and achieved or things that generally make you happy. I always feel like doing this makes me  a little bit happy.

I hope wherever you are in the world that you are having a fabulous November!





No comments :

Post a Comment