Friday 7 November 2014

The British Tag.

Untitled

Hello everyone, so if you know me by now you'll know that if I like a TAG I will normally do it, even if I don't get tagged and so today I wanted to do The British Tag. This has been going through the blogosphere for a while and youtube of course so now grab a cuppa and get to know more things about me.

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?

First of all, I love tea. I think I drink on a weekday about 4 and on a weekend maybe 6/7? I have two sweeteners instead of sugar. 

2. Favourite part of your roast?

My favourite part of my roast is probably the mash potato or any potato in general. I just love potatoes. 

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

I am a rich tea kinda gal! Although I hate it when you dunk them for too long and the biscuit just drops into your tea, not nice.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pass time?

Afternoon tea. I just love the whole concept about having afternoon tea. 

5. Favourite word?

I don't really have a favourite word other than "chinwag"  but I love the saying "Bobs your uncle" 

6. Cockney rhyming slang?

Apples and pears = Stairs.

7. Favourite sweet?

Rhubarb and Custards or Pear Drops! 

8. What would your pub be called?

The Bulmer Arms because my last name is Bulmer and I think it would be great, haha.

9. No.1 British person?

Prince William and if you want to know all about my experience of meeting him, read here.

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?

My favourite shop is probably paperchase haha, I'm such a sucker for cute stationary. 

11. What British song pops into your head?

Wonderwall by Oasis.

12. Marmite.

I've never actually tried Marmite but it doesn't look very nice so I'll probably pass on trying it.

What would your answers be for the British tag?


No comments :

Post a Comment