Saturday 6 December 2014

*Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Oil - Free Body Moisturiser!





In October it was national chocolate week and I was kindly sent Cocoa Brown's chocolate whip oil - free Body Moisturiser. So you might be wondering what this moisturiser will do for my skin during winter, well I will tell you...

"Protect and hydrate your skin with Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip this winter. It contains panthenol, which is suitable for acne-prone skin as it moisturises while leaving pores clean and clear. Forming a barrier on the skin's surface, panthenol helps to protect against everyday environmental damage. It also contains Vitamin E which helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks, age spots and also strengthens the skin's barrier function."

This product really does hydrate the skin and I have seen a big difference in my skin.

I also use chocolate whip before and after I apply my Cocoa Brown self tan gentle bronze which I have reviewed here. Cocoa Brown's tan works as a tan extender, ensuring that my glow fades slowly and evenly which is what I want from a tan. Most body lotions that I have tried and that are on the market contain oil, which causes my tan to fade unevenly an this is why Cocoa Brown's Chocolate Whip is oil- free and has an amazing scent.

Cocoa Brown's Chocolate Whip has a sweet scent and has their favourite chocolate combined with their signature Cocoa Brown Tahitian Gardenia which makes it smell amazing!

I really enjoy using this product and I would definitely recommend it as it nourishes and makes my skin soft and then also makes my tan long lasting. This product looks similar to other products as it is brown but that isn't off putting in my opinion.

Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Oil - Free Body Moisturiser is available in Primark, Lloyds Pharmacy and Superdrug for £5.99 for 200ml.

Have you tried Cocoa Brown products?


*DISCLAIMER: This product was sent for product review only, all views and opinions expressed are my own and are 100% honest.

No comments :

Post a Comment