Wednesday 3 December 2014

Where Have I Been?

Fifi Mandirac notebooks


Hello everyone. So you may or may not have wondered where I have been. Basically since the beginning of October I have felt really unmotivated with not only myself but with my blog and so I haven't written a single blog post until now (We are in December) - That's 2 months! I've still been reading blogs but I've not been social on twitter much and that really disappoints me because I miss getting involved in the chats! Anyway the reason why I haven't been blogging is because since I've been back at school (I'm now in my final year, year 11) I have had so much work to do. Last week I had 13 pieces of homework to do and revise for some mocks that are taking place this week. So much effort! I have also been poorly and got diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and as this suggests I am always tired. However before I stopped blogging if you like I did schedule for both October and November so I had some content in the world of blogging.

You'll be happy to know that I am back to blogging and will hopefully be joining into the blogger chats again and I just want to thank everyone that reads my blog because it means a lot to me and I'm sorry if the content that has been on my blog hasn't been very good lately but I'm back to normal.

I hope you're all having a lovely start to December! 


No comments :

Post a Comment