Tuesday 10 February 2015

DIY: White chocolate cookies.


Hello everyone. So you may have seen that last month I posted a recipe to do Milk and White Chocolate cookies which if you didn't see it you can read it here. However sometimes you just want, one type of chocolate and so this time I have a recipe where you just use white chocolate and it is exactly the same as my other recipe except you just don't use milk chocolate and you use less chocolate, however I thought I'd do a post on just white chocolate cookies as I had some photos that I wanted to share with you too. So as you can tell by the first image I was really getting into making these cookies. If you do end up making these cookies I'd love to see them and you can always tweet me a photo to my twitter: @imcalledmeg_ 

Ingredients/Equipment:

- Scales
- Wooden Spoon
- 200g Butter (room temperature)
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 325g Self Raising Flour
- Dash of Milk
- 100g of white chocolate
- 2 trays with greaseproof paper or foil
- Whisk
- Bowl 

Method:

1. Preheat Oven to 200°C.
2. Measure out your ingredients.
2. Mix together the butter and sugar with a whisk.
3.  Crack the egg and mix that into the butter and sugar.
4. Gradually add in the self raising flour and whisk.
5. If the mixture is dry, add a dash of milk.
6. Break up the chocolate and mix it into the mixture.
7. Grab a hand full of mixture and put it onto the tray. 
8. Put them in the oven.
9. Leave them in for 10 minutes. 
10. Leave them to cool for 20-30 minutes. 
11. Enjoy! 


Here is my cookies before I put them in the oven!


Here are my cookies once they had been cooked in the oven for 10 minutes! 


As you can see I got a little carried away when making these cookies and made 27 cookies and they were so delicious! (If I do say so myself) they are a great treat that are so quick and easy to make!

Have a lovely evening! 


6 comments :

  1. Ooohh these sound delicious!

    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing! I was actually thinking of making cookies tonight, so I'll definitely try this recipe!

    Eden x / edenroses

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so yummy! Oh you should! If you do, I'd love to see! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these look delicious, I will definitely have to have a go and making them :) love white chocolate! Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Zoe! Hehe let me know if you do! x

    ReplyDelete